Seek & Enjoy Sessions: GOOD TIMES
Here it is the fourth and final episode of K2 Snowboarding's Seek & Enjoy Sessions web series. As a whole this series has set a PLACE, Whistler, given a look into the PROCESS and the CREATIVITY that defines the life of a professional snowboarder and now it's proper to simply focus on the GOOD TIMES that snowboarding is ultimately about.
We're all blessed to even know what a snowboard is let alone strap in for the first time; to score epic conditions is a dream come true. What ever your define as "epic conditions" is precisely where you need to spend your time this season and be sure to do it often because we all know that life on a snowboard is the only way to live. Enter our online contest for an opportunity to win a free trip to Whistler in 2014.
Here's to a bangin winter!
K2 Presents: “I Snowboard Because ”
Why do you snowboard? Why did you start snowboarding? Everyone has their own story and we’re stoked to find out yours. Seek & Enjoy Sessions: Whistler, is a four part web series documenting the place, process, creativity and good times that defines our passion for snowboarding here at K2. Videos will release through December 12 and each week we’ll be giving away free swag to three people while one lucky person will be chosen at random and sent on a Whistler snowboard trip for free during the 14/15 season.
As mentioned, there will be three (3) winners following each episode including the teaser and all you have to do is answer the following question:
Why did you start snowboarding?
- *1st person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy tee shirt and beanie from K2.
- *15th person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy beanie.
- *25th person to respond = Limited Seek & Enjoy tee.
- **Grand Prize:
One entrant will be chosen at random on Dec. 18 and informed of their free winter shred trip to Whistler, BC. Winners will be contacted by email and publically announced through K2 Snowboarding’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts upon signature of acceptance. The Grand Prize will include:
- Round-trip air and ground transportation to Whistler
- Three nights’ accommodations in a studio suite courtesy of the Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler
- Two 2-day lift tickets for Whistler Blackcomb including access to the Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Two 1-day Fresh Tracks tickets for one day including early access to Whistler Mountain and a breakfast buffett in Whistler Mountains Roundhouse Lodge
- One $150 Whistler restaurant certificate
- Your choice of one of the following activities:
- One Ziplining adventure
- One snowmobiling tour
- One $300 Whistler Spa certificate of your choice